True Trust TBM-M1 Bundle Note Counting Machine
Overview: The TBM-M1 is a heavy duty, spindle counter designed to count both banded and loose banknotes. It is the worlds fastest vacuum counter providing speed, efficiency and high level of accuracy. Robust and portable, this console model has wheels for easy mobility. The TBM-M1 features 5 counting modes and an Air Filter System to […]
- The TBM-M1 is a heavy duty, spindle counter designed to count both banded and loose banknotes.
- It is the worlds fastest vacuum counter providing speed, efficiency and high level of accuracy.
- Robust and portable, this console model has wheels for easy mobility.
- The TBM-M1 features 5 counting modes and an Air Filter System to protect users from dust and other particles.
- It is also capable of 8 Self Diagnostic Tests for on-site maintenance.
Easy to Use
- Reset Mode – Trigger built into the top of the holding stud
- Adjustable 270 degree rotary LED display – easy for visual confirmation
- Inventive air filter system – Auto-clearing dust fitting on filter element
- Safety system for clamper – A special protection for the operator
- Check Mode – Verifies a known quantity in a bundle
- Count Mode – Provides rapid and continuous counting of a bundle of varying quantities
- Add Mode – Several counts can be totaled and displayed
- Batch Mode – Provides rapid batch of any preset number of notes
8 Self-Test System
- Vacuum Pressure Test
- Holder Test
- Rotor Test
- Batch Stop Lever Test
- Display Test
- Simulated Counting Test for 100 Notes
- Test of Rotor Standard Parameter
- Test of Vacuum Pressure Parameter
Applicable Currencies : All currencies within size and thickness range
Feed System : Vacuum
LED Display : 4 Digits
Speed : 300 noted per minute on 100 notes in 2 sec
Holder Capacity : 200 notes
Thickness of Currencies : 0.05-0.2mm
Size of Currencies : W: 117-180mm, H: 50-90mm
Dimensions : 260(W) x 260(D) x 250(H)mm
Option : RS232 Connection / Note Plate / Extended Display for Camera Watching
Weight : 18kg
Power Consumption : 330W